I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Thursday 16 February 2012

I'm finally off and running, selling 18 copies of COWS! since I released it on Saturday 4th February.
I'm really happy with that but now comes the big promotional push.
If you are one of my readers and enjoyed the book, please, please, please review it on Amazon and let people (and me) know what you think.

Also, I'm proud to announce that I have also put 'Nonagenrians', the tribute to my grandparents Frank and Jessie Littlewood on Amazon Kindle as well.
If you like light-hearted funny poetry, you'll love this.

Since the article in The Huddersfield Examiner, there has been a fantastic response with people asking for copies of the book. I thought putting it on Kindle also makes it accessible for even more people so please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment