I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Today I'm going to the Creative Gift: Kirklees creative Summit.
I'm quite excited at the prospect of meeting so many talented artists as well as movers and shakers in the creative world (a little bit intimidated as well!)
I know a few of my friends from HWG are going as well so will be nice to see them there.
I look forward to meeting some new people and maybe making some new contacts.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great event (if a little over my head at times!!)
    I though the kids from 'Full Body and Voice' were excellent.
    Met some fantastic people who I hope to cross paths with again in the future

    ReplyDelete