I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

I'm really happy at the moment as a short story I wrote called 'Just Waiting' has been included in the East Leeds FM Live at Chapel Series of broadcasts.
In the Section Leeds by the Tale witch will be broadcast at 6pm from Monday 15th to Friday 22nd June at 6pm, my story is to be read on air on Monday 15th June.
The good thing is that ELFM always record their broadcasts so you can listen again.
I have attached a link to their site for further info.
http://www.elfm.co.uk/microsite/chapel/?utm_source=HeadsTogethernews&utm_campaign=5e4d13a70c-Chapel&utm_medium=email
I hope you can listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment