I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Friday 1 June 2012

So, last weekend was pretty awesome. The NAWG writer's retreat at Wentworth Castle, Barnsley was such a good weekend. The sun was out, my friends were there, we had an interesting bunch of delegates and were treated to a seminar and workshop with Leanora Rustimova, author of STOP, Don't Read This. And more importantly, the beer flowed!
I even got some writing done, can you believe it!
Now what could top a weekend like that, well I'll tell you - how about a book launch?
Souls of Darkness is being released this weekend initially on Kindle and Smashwords, but should very soon be available on all formats. What better way to spend a Bank Holiday than getting into a new book?
Final tweaks being done, but should be available from Sunday.
Happy Jubilee Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment