I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Monday 18 June 2012

The Storytelling Event with the Holmfirth Writers' Group for the Holmfirth Arts Festival on Saturday was brilliant. I'm so glad so many kids (and their parents) turned up despite the weather. Everyone got really involved and their were some excellent imaginative stories created. I'm looking forward to compiling them in an electronic format for everyone to enjoy.
You can see photos from the day on the HWG Facebook page and hopefully all the work will be on there soon as well.
Photos of Storytelling Workshop at HAF
Well done to my friends Mary Walker, Christina Longden, Joyce Worsfold and Warren Lee who all contributed magnificently to the day and thanks to Tim Taylor and the library staff for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment