I am a writer (I think, therefore I am!)

Ay Up!

So these are my blogs about what I've been up to as a writer and author and where you can find information of the latest goings on for Fishcake Publications. But now there's also my new venture, Fishcake Books as well.

Things move quickly in the world of publishing and things are getting busier for me all the time. Titles are being added all the time and this year after signing one new author to Fishcakes, I'm looking forward to signing a few more.

My personal philosophy is 'If someone has taken the time to write a book, the it deserves the opportunity to be read'.

There are now links to the Fishcake Publications and Fishcake Books Websites so you can find out even more.

Thanks for popping by.

All the best.

Martin.

Friday 17 May 2013

Launch Day - A Brilliant Day

I have never been so excited (or so busy). And why is that? Because I have so many books to bring to people, that's why.

Today (Friday 17th May) is the launch of the eBook County Tales by Fred Tidball. This is Fred's first book and is very funny, it will definitely make you giggle. It can be found on Smashwords and Amazon using the links below. Other eBook retailer will follow soon.
County Tales - Amazon
County Tales - Smashwords
I also have in my possession the proof copy of the paperback which is to be launched on Friday 7th June, so keep an eye out for that.

Also, today, Sheep by Martin D Rothery (me) is being launched as an eBook. This is also available on Amazon and Smashwords right now and a paperback version will follow shortly though I haven't decided a launch date for that.
Sheep - Amazon
Sheep - Smashwords

I have also taken delivery of the first printed versions of Souls of Darkness by Louise Hunt, Damon Rathe and Kenneth Frank. So keep an eye out for it appearing in shops and various web stores including Amazon and Ebay. But it will also be available from the Fishcake Publications or the Fishcake Books websites at a cheaper cost.
Fishcake Publications
Fishcake Books

So why not buys a few new books today and I'm sure you will be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment